‘We will fight them on the beaches’………………………Seaside and Trials Bikes- what’s not to love?
For one night only as part of Donaghadee Summer Festival……..this is your chance to show everyone what you’re made of!
Get the Bermuda’s on, grab your favourite shades and go strut your stuff on the beach front. Who’s gonna shine brighter than the lighthouse?
This fast and testing lap takes place on the sand, mixed with some of the natural rockery and man made ‘Kickstart’ inspired sections for good measure, it’s a true test of rider and machine.
Get your A game on, with your positive self-talk notes stuffed down the back of your number plate for this sea-front extravaganza. Bike gleaming with sponsor stickers and pro-prepped, if you ride as well as you look this will be a sea breeze!
You might be quick enough, but are you steady enough? This question can only be answered when the scores on the doors are announced after the battle is done.
Notice to all race fans out there that have decided to leave the bike in garage: this is a sun’s out, guns out sort of night in one of our Borough’s premier seaside resorts.
Why not watch the bikes, go get some grub in one of the many fantastic local eateries and soak up the seaside atmosphere to get well and truly into the Summer of 2019! Sure who doesn’t love a poke when they’re at the beach?
The Small Print:
- Saturday 20th July, 7.30pm, Donaghadee
- Riders must have bikes in Parc Ferme @ 6pm
- Old school kickstart style format.
- Time plus observation will be added together to give you your score, with the lowest number taking home the bacon, test yourself against the clock.
- Open to the following three Moto Trial NI grades:
- Novice, Intermediate & Clubmen
- Sorry but there is no Beginner grade at this event
- Observers are needed so anyone who could give up some time please give us a nod in the comments below. There are 8 sections. Your help is much appreciated.
- Parc Ferme in Donaghadee Sailing Club Car Park
- In Partnership with Donaghadee Community Development Association
Any club member that wants to ride put your intention to ride & grade in the comments below please and remember- no pain, no champagne!