To be eligible to use Whitespots Trials Park (the Trials Park) all Riders must be a current member of Moto Trial NI Whitespots Trials Park and must have attended an induction session.
No ID No Practice. Membership card must be carried at all times. Moto Trial NI Identification Bib must be worn at all times.
Using the Trials Park outside of the allocated times for trials use is prohibited and will result in disciplinary action.
Riding in prohibited areas as shown on the park map will result in disciplinary action.
Only Trials Motorcycles fitted with trials tyres and meeting the current FIM noise limit of 90dB/A will be permitted in the Trials Park.
All Riders must ensure that their motorcycle is in a safe usable condition.
All Riders must wear a suitable helmet and boots.
Riders must Sign On prior to practicing and Sign Off when they are finished.
Youth Riders MUST be accompanied AT ALL TIMES by a Parent or Guardian.
Courtesy must be shown at all times to other park users.
Riding in the car park is not allowed.
Any Rider found to be in contravention with any of the Terms and Conditions will receive a written warning and their details passed to the Council and PSNI. If found to be in contravention again they will have their membership revoked for a period of time deemed to be appropriate by the Committee.
Moto Trial NI LTD accepts no responsibility for the following:
- Any Riders Actions – All Riders are solely responsible for their own actions at all times.
- Damage to or Loss of Riders property.
- Loss of Membership Card or Identification Bib. These can be replaced but this will be at a cost to the Rider.
2021 PRICE LIST
ANNUAL MOTO TRIAL NI WHITESPOTS TRIALS PARK MEMBERSHIP 2021
|Youth Rider* /Senior (over 65)||£10|
|Veteran (over 70)||Free|
|Family (one adult & one child under 18. £5 for each family member thereafter)||£25|
USE OF WHITESPOTS TRIALS PARK 2021
The Trials Park is open every Sunday 10am to 4pm and Wednesday evening 6pm to 9pm (April to end of August). Please note the opening times may change and members will be notified.
|Youth Rider (under 18) *||£5.50||£4.50|
|Senior (over 65)||£5.50||£4.50|
|Veteran (over 70)||£5.50||£4.50|
In order to attend the Trials Park, you must book and pre pay your practice session within the given timeframe. Booking information can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking closes 24 hours prior to the Trials Park opening. Cancellations will be accepted no later than 48 hours prior to the booked session with a refund issued. No refund will be issued if a booking session is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the booked session or if a Rider fails to attend the booked session.
Moto Trial NI reserves the right to reject a booking or entry for Riders who do not possess a current Moto Trial Ni Whitespots Trials Park membership. No refund will be issued in this case.
* For the purposes of the Trials Park we are using the MCUI/ACU regulations for youth age groups and machine size.
- The rider must have attained 4 years of age before they can become a member of Moto Trial NI Whitespots Trials Park.
- To ride a combustion engined machine (80cc maximum) the rider must have attained 6 years of age.
- To ride a combustion engined machine of 125cc the rider must have attained 12 years of age.
- To use the Trials Park the rider must be a current Moto Trial NI Whitespots Trials Park member.